Hey and good morning from japan. We are doing good here in okinawa. The typhoon that was to come through today (Friday). Did not come to the island it was south of us. Thank goodness. We are however feeling some affects from it. We are having some rain and it is very windy. When I mean windy I mean like blow you over windy. It's crazy. I took some pictures of the water and palm trees. But I am having problems downloading my pictures. User Error I'm sure!! But as soon as I get the house computer you will see tons more pictures.
So we get the key to our place today around 3pm. I am packing up our stuff here at the hotel and will be ready to load up the van and move into our new place. Can't wait!!!
Drew has been really busy the past two weeks trying to get checked in. It's a two week process of him going around to medical doctors, dental office, housing office and many many other offices to check in. It is required of all newcomers. As well as trying to adjust to his job. He is enjoying the people he works with so far. He is also in the process of buying a car for himself so that I can then have the monster (van) to drive. Which by the way I drove last night around the base and a little bit off the base and it was good. I think it isn't as scarey as I thought it would be.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment