Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Toes done

After a long day of moving and unpacking boxes my friend Jessica and I decided to go treat ourselves to a pedicure. So we went to Coco's where we relaxed for two hours with no children or husbands. We sipped on some yummy green tea that they served us, relaxed in the lounge chairs and got pampered. They gave us a foot and leg message for like ten minutes on each leg, heaven!!! As we sat there they gave us a book full of designs that they could paint on our toe nails. Well that took me an hour just to decide what I wanted and I finally narrowed it down to this print. Here's the afterwards shot. So cool!! We hope to make this a ritual every three weeks. I have already picked out my next print. I have to go back!!!



No comments: